- Home /
1. What information we collect
- As a consultancy firm providing accounting, taxation-direct and indirect services, financial advisory services, corporate compliances services, we are under legislative and regulatory requirements to obtain and hold your personal information including your personal PAN Card number & information of your entities including general information such as name and type of entity, corporate structure, regulatory information, past performance, information relating to violation of any law/regulations, etc. We can advise you accurately only when all the relevant information you provide us is accurate and complete in all respect otherwise our advice may not be suitable for your needs and circumstances.
2. How we use the collected information
- To provide you the accounting, advisory and consultancy services, we use the information we collect from you
- We may share the information we collect from you, with any other professional advisor whom we deal with on your behalf so as to provide you the accurate advice.
- We may also use your information to send you information related to our services which are requested by you
- We may use your information to notify you about our new services, or we may send you articles which we think will be of interest to you
- We may use your information internally to help us improve our services and help resolve any problems.
3. In what circumstances we disclose the information
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others
- We may disclose your information to anyone only with your consent
- We may disclose your information to anyone if required by any law for the time being in force.
4. How we retain and protect the collected information
- We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of the personal information we hold and to protect its privacy and security. We keep personal information only for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
- We have access to the information collected from you using secure external online server facility powered by our software partners as listed on our website. We will strive to maintain the privacy of this data for our part, but we encourage you to ensure you practice the highest level of online security for your personal logins when using these softwares.
- We ensure that your information is safe by limiting access to your personal data to your adviser and his/her associate as requested.
5. Internet Site
- In the event you do register with us, we will collect personal information from you including your name and e-mail address. If you have registered with us and decided at any time that you do not wish to receive any further information from us, you can either send an email to the e-mail address noted below requesting to be removed from our online registration database or simply click unsubscribe on your last piece of electronic mail from PGRT & Associates. Please allow two weeks for your request to be actioned if its requested to be done manually.
6. Your consent
- By asking us to assist with your accounting, taxation, advisory and compliance needs, you consent to the collection and use of the information you have provided to us for the purposes described above.